One bar 1 lb black soap Made from traditional and age old recipes in West Africa, this all natural soap is made from locally harvested plants and trees such as Willows, Plantain, Shea tree bark and Cocoa pods. It antibacterial and healing properties make it an ideal ingredient for skin care and a favorite of the house of Shea Moisture.
Additional Tips: Be patient, as black soap can take a few weeks to reach its full effectiveness. Some people may experience a skin purging effect as the soap naturally detoxifies the skin. You may see some breakouts initially that will clear to soft, glowing skin.
Ingredients African Black Soap Base, African Shea Butter (Certified Organic Ingredient), Oats, Aloe, Plantain Extract, Vitamin E, Essential Oil Blend, Vegetable Glycerin, Palm Ash, Rosemary Extract, Iron Oxides.
Benefits of African black soap
- It is safe for most skin types.
- It has antibacterial properties.
- It may help treat acne.
- It may help reduce fine lines.
- It may reduce the appearance of dark spots.
- It may reduce razor bumps.
- It may help with makeup removal.
- It may help reduce the impact of eczema